Who Is David E. Maxwell?


My name is David E. Maxwell and I am an Independent Christian Musician, Producer and Composer who became interested in music at the early age of five. I play by ear and I’m basically self taught and can play several different instruments. As a young adult I joined several top forty bands that traveled and played on the local circuit. April of 1990 was an important turning point in my life. Returning to my church roots, I began again, to rebuild my foundation and faith in God. As the years went by I was blessed to have been the praise and worship leader for several churches. In 2011, I released my debut CD called, “The Praise Up Project”, and I’m now currently working on releasing my second CD in 2012. Being an Independent Artist has many challenges. This is what prompted me to create “Christian Musician Connection” on facebook. Where I provide a platform for Christian Musicians, Worship Leaders, Gospel Singers, Recording Artist, Music Producer/Promoter, Radio Personalities and Venues to Post and promote their Music, Blogs, Videos and Connect with Other Artists, to exchange valuable music industry information, share ideas and much more. One of my visions is to create a Record Label not only as a business but as a ministry as well. My goal is to help other independent artists reach their goals in the music industry. You will always hear me say, “God’s gift to us is life, and what we do with our life, is our gift back to Him.”
Check Out The Links Below



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flow Video

Do You Love Music