Hello Blogger Family and Friends, I know it has been a while since I've posted a blog. I just want to let you all know that I am still on the grind and in Ministry. All is well with me. However some of you may know that I was recently in a car accident. The car was totaled, but thank God I am still alive. As I stand firmly in my faith, I trust God's word which says in Romans 8:28, "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose".  We might not understand why he do what He do at times, but I know that He has a purpose for me and I have yet to fulfill that purpose. I want to personally thank you for your prayers and your support through this time and season of my life. God blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flow Video

Do You Love Music