Midiman's Musician's Online Clinic

Midiman is announcing his own God inspired method of teaching! It is called the G..(Guided)..O..(Online)..D..(Directions) method! I will do all teaching via Skype and I will be posting numerous video tutorials explaining all of the concepts that are taught; music theory; functional keyboard; and music composition! If it is your desire to learn any or all of the areas of music training mentioned here, please fill out the form on this page and contact me with your name, location, training desired, and times that you want your training? I will be looking forward to hearing from you! Also, I ask you to let all know who may be interested to also take this training and I will give you a discount on every person who signs up, 10% off up to 50%! May God bless you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Flow Video

Do You Love Music